- 1 cup Bisquick (Original Recipe)
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1 one pound bag frozen mixed vegetables (thawed and
warmed on stove top)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 guttted/skinned/boiled/de-boned large gray
squirrels cut into chunks.
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. mix eggs, bisquick and milk with a fork til blended well and set aside. mix soups, meat and vegetables in ungreased 9 inch baking pan. Pour blended batter on top til covered completely. Cook 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.