- Boil up the rabbit(s) in salt water to de-bone.
- 1 large skinned de-boned and cleaned Rabbit.
- cut rabbit into chunks ( if rabbit is small you may
need 2 to get enough meat)
- 1/2 pint of no fat sour cream.
- 2 small cans pieces and stems mushrooms, drained
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of celery of soup, or other
Mix the rabbit meat, sour cream, mushrooms and soup together. In a baking dish that can be covered melt a half stick of parkay lite. Crush up 36 ritz low fat low sodium crackers in the package they come in without popping it opened accidentally. Open the package carefully now and spread the crumbs out over the bottom of the baking dish after evenly spreading the melted parkay. Pour the cream soup mix all over the crumbs and top off with poppy seeds. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Cover and bake for 30 minutes. After its been baking for 5 minutes or more start the water boiling for your rice. 2 cups of water and one cup of rice. After the water starts boiling add in the rice then simmer for the last 20 minutes of the bake time so they get done at about the same time. Also good with noodles or mixed vegetables. Steve says, "Thats it and it is one tasteful dish I promise you. You'll have trouble believing its low fat.