- 3 lbs. ground exotic meat Kangaroo
- 6 brioche rolls (or your favorite rolls)
- 6 teaspoons House of Blues seasoning mix (recipe follows)
- Tomato slices
- Your favorite cheese
- House of Blues Seasoning Mix:
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside until needed.
In a large bowl, mix 6 teaspoons House of Blues seasoning with ground exotic meat (1 teaspoon per 8 oz. of meat). Form ground meat into six 8-oz. patties. Grill burger to desired to temperature. Toast roll. Top with lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese.