- 1 pound ground wild boar
- 2 Tbs.. soy sauce Dash of pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbs.. toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten with
- 1 Tbs.. water
- 2 Tbs. salad oil
In a bowl combine the ground wild boar, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, green onion, and sesame seeds. Shape the meat into balls. Dredge each in flour, dip into egg mixture, and again into flour. Heat oil in heavy frying pan over medium heat. Cool thoroughly. Serve with dipping sauce.
- 4 Tbs.. soy sauce
- 4 Tbs.. vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey or firmly packed brown sugar
- dash of liquid hot pepper seasoning
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds or finely chopped green onion
- Combine ingredients. Sounds pretty good... give it a try!