- 1 pound Florida alligator meat
- 4 extra large Florida eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups all purpose flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ½ cup drawn butter
Trim fat from alligator meat. Cut meat into small medallion- like pieces and tenderize with a meat mallet until very thin. Dredge the medallions in seasoned flour making sure the meat is completely coated. Dip each piece into beaten eggs. In a hot sauté pan, quickly sauté with butter until golden brown on both sides. Drain and serve with Dijon Mustard Sauce. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Florida lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.